Last Updated: September 19, 2023, 15:11 IST
Jio launched the JioFiber internet service on Tuesday which offers an end-to-end solution for home entertainment and smart home service provided through high-speed broadband network. The service is launching across 8 metro cities like Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune. Jio AirFiber has been introduced to provide last-mile connectivity and connect millions of households in India with Jio’s high-speed broadband service.
“With JioAirFiber, we are expanding our addressable market to rapidly cover every home in our country with similar quality of service. JioAirFiber will enable millions of homes with world-class digital entertainment, smart home services and broadband, through its solutions across education, health, surveillance and smart home”, says, Akash Ambani, Chairman, Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited
Jio AirFiber will offer a slew of services which include:
– Digital entertainment via 550+ digital TV channels, access to 16+ popular OTT streaming apps with subscription
– High-speed broadband Wi-Fi service to cover all corners of your house
– Smart home solutions such as home networking, home security, cloud PC for education and work-from-home,
healthcare and gaming among others.
Jio will provide a Wi-Fi router, a 4K set-top-box and a voice-enabled remote as a part of the Jio AirFiber package for consumers.
Jio AirFiber Plans In India: Price And Other Benefits
Here are the different Jio AirFiber plans that will give you various benefits, including high-speed internet coverage.
Jio AirFiber And AirFiber Max Plans
As you can see here, if you take the basic plan, you only get 550+ digital TV channels and 14 OTT apps subscription. But if you pay over Rs 1,000 then you also get access to platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime and Jio Cinema Premium.
Note: Jio AirFiber Max will be available in select areas only. All plans are available in 6 and 12 month options as well.
How To Get Jio AirFiber Service For Your Home
– You have to give a missed call or send a WhatsApp message on 60008-6008 to start the booking process for Jio AirFiber
– Register for Jio AirFiber service by paying a booking amount of Rs 100 (adjusted in your bill)
– Jio will get in touch with you and offer Jio AirFiber if your building is ready to support the service.
Disclaimer:Network18 and TV18 – the companies that operate Follow-us – are controlled by Independent Media Trust, of which Reliance Industries is the sole beneficiary.